Tombstone Bullies Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tombstone Bullies inception into the world of blogging.

Yes! Here we are. Tombstone Bullies. We play music in and around Austin, TX. We've created a blog just for fun and thought maybe it'd be a good place to put some of the photos we take around town and elsewhere when we're out gigging. Plus occasionally something interesting happens and maybe we can share these things as well.

I'm guessing perhaps our blog isn't like your typical music or band blog. Seems the ones I checked (although it wasn't many) were focused primarily on promoting shows, tours, videos, new cds, etc. Essentially places on the internet where everything you ever waited your whole life to know (or didn't really care about) about said band is glimmering, flashing, highlighted and underlined. I didn't want this to be that kind of a thing. We've already got a bunch of other sites for that purpose, ie: Reverb Nation, Facebook, Twitter, etc. etc. Sure the links and whatnot are there, if you're interested go ahead and check them out. But this I thought could be something more fun and creative. Maybe pictures, stories, musings, interesting things. Not sure yet really as I've never embarked on the world of blogging before. I know they're quite popular nowadays and I do actually somewhat follow a number of them myself, but I've never had one of my own. So here's a first attempt. We'll see how it goes. Comments, suggestions (and follows of course) are welcome as long as it's respectful. Thanks and peace.

MTN

2 comments:

  1. Wahey! Welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I'm a fairly lazy blogger I post when I find worthy subject matter. See here: http://advantagesound.blogspot.com/2010/10/tombstone-bullies-hit-east-coast.html

    ReplyDelete